General Projects is hiring!
We’re looking for a talented Assistant Development Manager to join our team.
General Projects is a contemporary real estate developer. We design and deliver creative, inspiring and experiential buildings for an ambitious new generation. Actively discovering new places. Forever re-imagining spaces we already know. Delivering not only fantastic buildings but also meaningful change.
Outline job specification, candidates should have:
– One to three years professional experience in project management, architecture or development.
– Professional qualifications, such as RICS/RIBA/ARB.
– Experience managing projects of varying sizes and complexity across all RIBA Stages of Work.
– Experience in budget and cashflow monitoring.
– Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills.
– Outstanding attention to detail as well as being commercially minded, with a strong awareness of maintaining project viability.
– Broad knowledge of the development sector with an ability to build good relationships and reliable networks.
The role would ideally suit an individual from a consultancy background with project management experience who wants to join a forward-thinking, ambitious and passionate team.
Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Include a covering letter, CV and tell us what’s great about you!